InspiredWon

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I did to lose weight!!

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1

When you lose weight at first no one notices and sometimes you might not even notice yourself. That's why it's important to take the pictures or journal. That way you can go back and reflect on the things that you went through or what you use to look like.

As the summer went by, I continued doing lunges. I did walking lunges about 10 per each leg. I would do some leg kicks and leg lifts. I would do all sorts of leg exercises. I also did 25-50 situps and did multiple variations.

As far as diet, I tried to choose to healthy choices. For meats, I would choose Chicken or turkey or extra lean ground beef. I would also try to incorporate lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well. When I made meals I would try to replicate recipes I would normally do, but I would incorporate turkey  instead of ground beef. If I used ground beef, I would use extra lean ground beef. So for example, If I made Spaghetti I would make ground turkey and for the noodles I would use wheat noodles. I can't really taste the difference between the healthy stuff and the real stuff. I like to get my recipes from Kraftfoods.com under the healthy section or search online for the biggest loser recipes. I try to look for the low calorie recipes online. I like my food with lots of flavor, so I use a lot of spice.

Look for more soon!!
~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment